Internet forum marketing is the form of marketing where you market your business through online discussion groups. First you join a forum and start adding posts to the discussions. You are though not allowed to advertise or market directly through your posts, this is called spamming.
After registering as a member of the forum you can create your own signature file.
In this signature file you can hyperlink a keyword phrase back to your website, which when clicked can bring on the traffic to your site.
The following are the five benefits of forum marketing.
1. Always remember when you are posting you are helping out someone. It is a great felling when you are of any help to the other person. If you are a believer of the law of when you give you always receive something then online forum marketing is the place for you.
2. You get to learn a lot for free. When I started my Team-Schuman.com website I never felt the urge to post. I only read other people’s posts. I hung out in the Warrior Forum and learned a lot which helped me grow the business.
3. You’ll get free advertising from your signature profile. People read your posts and view your signature profile and click on the link for your website. This type of traffic is very passive and a great source of sales.
4. Search engines would give you credit for a backlink when you hyperlink your keyword phrase back to your website. As for example, my article writer website hyperlinks the phrase article writer. And now we feature in the top 10 on Google because of the backlinks from forum marketing. I try to be very regular and post on these forums several times a week. You can try Google search and you will get a large list of forums and discussion groups. Find the few which has any form of relevance with your business.
5. One other huge benefit I get is that I acquire ideas to write articles on my blog by going through the different kind of questions people ask. A good question usually stimulates a lot of discussion. Such questions can be made into good articles.
These are several reasons good enough for you to include internet forum marketing to be part of your advertisement strategies. Be consistent and rip the benefits.